Image in the foreground in the multi-page pdf document

Questions and postings pertaining to the usage of ImageMagick regardless of the interface. This includes the command-line utilities, as well as the C and C++ APIs. Usage questions are like "How do I use ImageMagick to create drop shadows?".
morob
Authentication code: 6789

Image in the foreground in the multi-page pdf document

Post by morob »

Good day! Tell me how to get out of the following situations, you need to place the image in the foreground in the multi-page pdf document. If you enter the following code:
"d:\imagemagick\convert -density 200 d:\imagemagick\v1.pdf null: ( d:\imagemagick\no_copy.png -fill grey90 -colorize 80 ) -fill grey10 -gravity SouthEast -geometry +1000+50 -compose over -matte multiply -layers composite d:\imagemagick\result.pdf"
swears by the operator "multiply" and it turns out only on the first page, how to do it on all pages of the document?

For earlier, grateful.
snibgo
Authentication code: 1151

Re: Image in the foreground in the multi-page pdf document

Post by snibgo »

"-matte multiply" isn't valid IM syntax. See http://imagemagick.org/script/command-line-options.php
snibgo's IM pages: im.snibgo.com
morob
Authentication code: 6789

Post by morob »

Help me please.
fmw42
Authentication code: 1152

Post by fmw42 »

I am not sure I know what you are trying to do. Please clarify. But snibgo is correct, there is no -matte multiply. Who is telling you that syntax is correct? -matte has no parameters and multiply by itself does nothing. Did you mean -matte -compose multiply -composite?

Perhaps you can post your images to some free hosting service such as dropbox.com and put the URLs in your IM post. Do you have an example or diagram of what you want to do? Are you trying to add a new page to the PDF betweem twp of the pdf pages? Or are you trying to overlay one image on one intermediate page in the PDF.