How to rewrite this Linux mogrify command into a Windows one?

Questions and postings pertaining to the usage of ImageMagick regardless of the interface. This includes the command-line utilities, as well as the C and C++ APIs. Usage questions are like "How do I use ImageMagick to create drop shadows?".
iyoossaev
Authentication code: 1151

How to rewrite this Linux mogrify command into a Windows one?

Post by iyoossaev »

Hi! I have recently downloaded IM and tried to do this: https://linuxacademy.com/blog/linux/cro ... -tutorial/

However, after typing the following command:

Code: Select all

magick mogrify -crop 1528x2152+320+216 *.JPG $file ${file%.JPG}_cropped.jpg; done
I get the following error:

Code: Select all

mogrify: unable to open image '$file': No such file or directory @ error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2695.
mogrify: no decode delegate for this image format `' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/508.
mogrify: unable to open image '${file%.JPG}_cropped.jpg;': No such file or directory @ error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2695.
mogrify: unable to open module file 'D:\Multimedia\ImageMagick-7.0.3-Q16\modules\coders\IM_MOD_RL_JPG;_.dll': No such file or directory @ warning/module.c/GetMagickModulePath/680.
mogrify: no decode delegate for this image format `JPG;' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/508.
mogrify: unable to open image 'done': No such file or directory @ error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2695.
mogrify: no decode delegate for this image format `' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/508.
I reckon I am using Linux phrasing. How can I do this in the MS Command Prompt (Win 10)?