save files as group after specific pattern image

Questions and postings pertaining to the usage of ImageMagick regardless of the interface. This includes the command-line utilities, as well as the C and C++ APIs. Usage questions are like "How do I use ImageMagick to create drop shadows?".
controloye
Authentication code: 1152

save files as group after specific pattern image

Post by controloye »

Dear All

I am new to imagemagick

I have over 10000 images which belongs different users. For example

first 10 pages are belongs to Mr. David and next 12 pages belongs to Mike and then next 15 pages belongs to Anita.

I want if i put one specific pattern page after one user pages finish so in above case I'll put pattern page after David pages and one pattern page after Mike pages

Now i need one script which save all 10 pages ( david pages ) with unique name and when it found pattern page then it should save next pages (mike pages) with unique name and finally when it found next pattern page then it should save all pages (Anita Pages) with unique name.

I am using pattern page as separator where pattern is same on all pages

I want to run a script where it will read all pages (already scanned in folder ) and save as explained above

Please help / advise a way to achieve this task for huge doucments
fmw42
Authentication code: 1152

Re: save files as group after specific pattern image

Post by fmw42 »

What is your Imagemagick version and platform? You would need to script that looping over all the images and testing for your pattern image name. Scripting is different on Linux/Mac than Windows. This appears really to be about script. Imagemagick does not seem to be involved. Correct me if I misunderstand.