how do I make a multi resolution .ico file?

Questions and postings pertaining to the usage of ImageMagick regardless of the interface. This includes the command-line utilities, as well as the C and C++ APIs. Usage questions are like "How do I use ImageMagick to create drop shadows?".
sage12
Authentication code: 1152

how do I make a multi resolution .ico file?

Post by sage12 » 2018-12-04T03:02:36-07:00

OBISTE OB306 HOT COOLING KITCHEN
Hot water faucet products OB306 is designed with 2 hot and cold water lines, the products are manufactured on high technology, with good quality, high durability. It is a very popular washing machine
PRODUCT INFORMATION
Bao Khanh sanitary equipment specializes in retailing sanitary equipment, bathroom accessories, kitchen equipment, kitchen accessories .... The company's products are genuine and have the trademark certification of the Department of ownership. Vietnamese intelligence.
Main products include:
- Shower hose: hot and cold shower, lavabo basin, wash bowl, shower plant.
- Stainless steel bathroom equipment: Towel rack, hanger, stainless steel shelf, glass shelf
- Bathroom mirror, floor drain, stainless steel sink
- Malaysian toilet, sanitary fittings, valves - taps - plastic
- Customers are completely assured when buying sanitary products of our company
- Our motto Honest Responsibility to consumers, Commitment to genuine sales do not sell poor quality counterfeit goods.
- Customers can refer to Bao Khanh Showroom to directly review and evaluate the best products.

Structure of hot and cold kitchen faucet code OB306:

- Material made of 304 stainless steel, super durable, not rusty in any environment.

- The product set includes 01 nozzle, 02 wires

- Modern design with 2 hot and cold water lines

- The tap can rotate 360 ​​degrees with small holes to create a strong thrust but extremely water saving

- Easy grip wipers create a modern look for your home space

- Wires of cold and hot water with 304 stainless steel mesh are resistant to any water environment without rusty.

- Cores resistant to solvents, dilute acids, dilute alkali, steam, sunlight, impact of ozone ... - Assembling and packaging on Thai technology lines.

Kitchen faucet is an indispensable item in your home. A quality and versatile washbasin is the desire of many people. Currently on the market there are many different models but to choose the product you like is not a simple thing.

Hot water faucet products OB306 is designed with 2 hot and cold water lines, the products are manufactured on high technology, with good quality, high durability. It is a very popular washing machine.

Simple installation operation, you can help yourself change at home without a technician to support, suitable for many different kitchen space ....

OB306 hot and cold kitchen faucet with beautiful design, shiny appearance, products also contribute to make your kitchen become more beautiful and luxurious.

When purchasing OB306 hot and cold washbasin of Vietnam Obiste, you will enjoy warranty for 03 years. Whenever the product has a malfunction, pick up the phone and contact us via Hotline or visit the website to receive the dedicated service of the consulting team.
Last edited by sage12 on 2019-01-07T02:29:19-07:00, edited 1 time in total.

GeeMack
Authentication code: 1151

Re: how do I make a multi resolution .ico file?

Post by GeeMack » 2018-12-04T08:15:52-07:00

sage12 wrote:
2018-12-04T03:02:36-07:00
I have used the Studio to convert a 256 pixel PNG into an ICO with transparency :)
put its only 256. ICOs can (should) be multi-resolution 16, 32, 64, 128 AND 256 pixels sqaure.
Try something like this...

Code: Select all

convert input.png -define icon:auto-resize="256,128,64,32,16" result.ico
If you're using ImageMagick version 7 use "magick" instead of "convert".