offset specific lines of a image

Questions and postings pertaining to the usage of ImageMagick regardless of the interface. This includes the command-line utilities, as well as the C and C++ APIs. Usage questions are like "How do I use ImageMagick to create drop shadows?".
kgtb32
Authentication code: 1152

offset specific lines of a image

Post by kgtb32 »

Hello, I recently converted an old VHS tape into digital video, but the VHS is really damaged and I only wanted to keep a few pictures to make pictures, but some pictures are also damaged, the problem is that some lines of this picture are shifted compared to others.
(I also put, an example of image obtained). if you look carefully at the image I sent, you will notice the problem, moreover, you will also notice that the image is intact is seems to have the right image size.
My question is: is it possible with ImageMagick to realign the lines? if so, would it be possible to give a suite of command line instructions to apply?

Thank you in advance for your answers :) !
snibgo
Authentication code: 1151

Re: offset specific lines of a image

Post by snibgo »

What version of IM, on what platform?

On Straightening two lines, I show a method you could use. It needs HDRI IM, and uses BAT scripts.

I show simpler alternatives on Straightening horizons.
snibgo's IM pages: im.snibgo.com
kgtb32
Authentication code: 1152

Re: offset specific lines of a image

Post by kgtb32 »

i use ImageMagick on linux and the version is :

Code: Select all

Version: ImageMagick 6.9.7-4 Q16 x86_64 20170114 http://www.imagemagick.org
Copyright: © 1999-2017 ImageMagick Studio LLC
License: http://www.imagemagick.org/script/license.php
Features: Cipher DPC Modules OpenMP 
Delegates (built-in): bzlib djvu fftw fontconfig freetype jbig jng jpeg lcms lqr ltdl lzma openexr pangocairo png tiff wmf x xml zlib
thanks