Convert command fails.. trying to run a script I downloaded

Questions and postings pertaining to the usage of ImageMagick regardless of the interface. This includes the command-line utilities, as well as the C and C++ APIs. Usage questions are like "How do I use ImageMagick to create drop shadows?".
redserpent
Authentication code: 1152

Convert command fails.. trying to run a script I downloaded

Post by redserpent »

I downloaded a script that converts kanji to gifs anyway its failing on this command (on Windows 10)

Help would be appreciated. Thanks ! Im not sure what its trying to do.

Code: Select all

convert "08e1f_anim_tmp1.gif" \( -clone 0--1 -background none +append -quantize transparent -colors 63 -unique-colors -write mpr:cmap +delete \) -map mpr:cmap "08e1f_anim_tmp2.gif"
convert: unable to open image '\(': No such file or directory @ error/blob.c/OpenBlob/3496.
convert: no decode delegate for this image format `' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/562.
convert: unable to open image '\)': No such file or directory @ error/blob.c/OpenBlob/3496.
convert: unable to open image '\)': No such file or directory @ error/blob.c/OpenBlob/3496.
convert: no decode delegate for this image format `' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/562.
convert: no images defined `08e1f_anim_tmp2.gif' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3273.
Error running external command

snibgo
Authentication code: 1151

Re: Convert command fails.. trying to run a script I downloaded

Post by snibgo »

Your script has bash syntax. I suppose you are running it as a Windows BAT script file. See https://www.imagemagick.org/Usage/windo ... vert_issue
snibgo's IM pages: im.snibgo.com

redserpent
Authentication code: 1152

Re: Convert command fails.. trying to run a script I downloaded

Post by redserpent »

Thanks, problem sorted.