Questions and postings pertaining to the usage of ImageMagick regardless of the interface. This includes the command-line utilities, as well as the C and C++ APIs. Usage questions are like "How do I use ImageMagick to create drop shadows?".
- Posts: 1147
- Joined: 2006-04-01T08:16:32-07:00
- Location: Maryland 39.26.30N 76.16.01W
I am using convert -draw to generate tga files from text input. I need to generate a matte channel that matches the text. I have generated a greyscale from the original image but is it possible to "insert" the greyscale into the matte channel. Or is there an better way to to this??
I am using version 6.2.5
Read about the composite
- Posts: 8882
- Joined: 2004-05-31T19:27:03-07:00
- Authentication code: 8675308
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
Also look at IM Examples (see my signature)