paintTransparentImage

IMagick is a native PHP extension to create and modify images using the ImageMagick API. ImageMagick Studio LLC did not write nor does it maintain the IMagick extension, however, IMagick users are welcome to discuss the extension here.
tataencu

paintTransparentImage

Post by tataencu »

I've been trying to make a certain part of an image transparent but i find it impossible.

The problem:
paintOpaqueImage changes the color correctly but paintTransparentImage doesn't seem to want to change the opacity at all.

And also, when i try to run Imagick::setImageMatte i get a function is not defined exception. I'm using IMagick 2.1.0RC1 and ImageMagick 6.2.8

Any ideas why this things happen?

Thanks,
George
mkoppanen

Re: paintTransparentImage

Post by mkoppanen »

tataencu wrote:I've been trying to make a certain part of an image transparent but i find it impossible.

The problem:
paintOpaqueImage changes the color correctly but paintTransparentImage doesn't seem to want to change the opacity at all.

And also, when i try to run Imagick::setImageMatte i get a function is not defined exception. I'm using IMagick 2.1.0RC1 and ImageMagick 6.2.8

Any ideas why this things happen?

Thanks,
George
Can you paste code please? setImageMatte is available if you have ImageMagick 6.2.9 or newer.
Mikko Koppanen
My blog: http://valokuva.org
tataencu

Re: paintTransparentImage

Post by tataencu »

I installed ImageMagick 6.3.7 and now everything is working smoothly.

Thanks anyway.