Windows: Unable to load dynamic library php_imagick.dll

IMagick is a native PHP extension to create and modify images using the ImageMagick API. ImageMagick Studio LLC did not write nor does it maintain the IMagick extension, however, IMagick users are welcome to discuss the extension here.
twiitanen
Authentication code: 67789

Windows: Unable to load dynamic library php_imagick.dll

Post by twiitanen »

I am using PHP on a windows machine (XP SP3) and Abyss Web Server.

I was running PHP 5.2.4 and ImageMagick(I can't remember the version). I was able to use $image = new Imagick();

I have upgraded to PHP 5.3.8 (API220090626,TS,VC9) Now, I cannot use the Imagick class. However, I can run the tests from the command line successfully.

I have read many MANY forum articles on various sites.
I have installed the binaries of MANY different versions including their corresponding TS php_imagick.dll files and have not been able to get it working.

Currently I have ImageMagick-6.6.2-Q16 installed.

In my Environmental path I have (relative info):

Code: Select all

E:\ImageMagick\ImageMagick-6.6.2-Q16;C:\Program Files\gs\gs8.60\binE:\mySQL\bin;E:\php\5.3.8
In my php.ini I have (relative info):

extension_dir="E:\php\5.3.8"
extension=php_imagick.dll
When I run php index.php from the CLI I receive the following pop up error:

The procedure entry point MagickSetFont could not be located in the dynamic link library CORE_RL_wand_.dll
And in my cgi.log:

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'E:\php\5.3.8\php_imagick.dll' - The specified procedure could not be found.
 in Unknown on line 0
Imagick will not even show up in my 'Additional Modules' of my php info

I have been at this for days, with some pretty used sections of my site broken as I cannot get Imagick working again.

I am pulling the few hairs out of my head that remain. Please help?