Q32 HDRI build download?

IMagick is a native PHP extension to create and modify images using the ImageMagick API. ImageMagick Studio LLC did not write nor does it maintain the IMagick extension, however, IMagick users are welcome to discuss the extension here.
Post Reply
GiantCowFilms
Posts: 17
Joined: 2017-02-28T22:08:29-07:00
Authentication code: 1151

Q32 HDRI build download?

Post by GiantCowFilms » 2017-02-28T22:16:56-07:00

Hi,

Is there anywhere I can download a Q32 HDRI build of Imagick. I need it for some work, and have very little experience with compiling (outside of an IDE magically taking care of it for me).

P.S. It would be nice if they were added to the downloads list, on the downloads page.

Thanks!

snibgo
Posts: 9403
Joined: 2010-01-23T23:01:33-07:00
Authentication code: 1151
Location: England, UK

Re: Q32 HDRI build download?

Post by snibgo » 2017-02-28T22:32:20-07:00

Q32 isn't a standard binary distribution.

What platform? If Windows, the documentation http://www.imagemagick.org/script/insta ... hp#windows says it can be built with Microsoft Visual Studio IDE. I use Cygwin, which is just as easy.

If non-Windows, the difficulty isn't building IM, but installing and building all the delegates you want or need.
snibgo's IM pages: im.snibgo.com

Bonzo
Posts: 2851
Joined: 2006-05-20T08:08:19-07:00
Location: Cambridge, England

Re: Q32 HDRI build download?

Post by Bonzo » 2017-03-01T00:44:50-07:00

You can use Imagemagick with php exec()

Imagick is not written or maintained by the people who look after Imagemagick

GiantCowFilms
Posts: 17
Joined: 2017-02-28T22:08:29-07:00
Authentication code: 1151

Re: Q32 HDRI build download?

Post by GiantCowFilms » 2017-03-01T09:04:36-07:00

snibgo wrote:
2017-02-28T22:32:20-07:00
Q32 isn't a standard binary distribution.

What platform? If Windows, the documentation http://www.imagemagick.org/script/insta ... hp#windows says it can be built with Microsoft Visual Studio IDE. I use Cygwin, which is just as easy.

If non-Windows, the difficulty isn't building IM, but installing and building all the delegates you want or need.
Okay, I'll give that a try. How do I tell it to be a Q32 HDRI build?

snibgo
Posts: 9403
Joined: 2010-01-23T23:01:33-07:00
Authentication code: 1151
Location: England, UK

Re: Q32 HDRI build download?

Post by snibgo » 2017-03-01T10:07:13-07:00

GiantCowFilms wrote:How do I tell it to be a Q32 HDRI build?
Follow the instructions. As you haven't said on what platform, I can't say which instructions.
snibgo's IM pages: im.snibgo.com

GiantCowFilms
Posts: 17
Joined: 2017-02-28T22:08:29-07:00
Authentication code: 1151

Re: Q32 HDRI build download?

Post by GiantCowFilms » 2017-03-01T17:44:46-07:00

snibgo wrote:
2017-03-01T10:07:13-07:00
GiantCowFilms wrote:How do I tell it to be a Q32 HDRI build?
Follow the instructions. As you haven't said on what platform, I can't say which instructions.
I'm on windows 10 64 bit.

GiantCowFilms
Posts: 17
Joined: 2017-02-28T22:08:29-07:00
Authentication code: 1151

Re: Q32 HDRI build download?

Post by GiantCowFilms » 2017-03-01T18:28:03-07:00

Okay, I managed to build it. That has got to be the first time I've tried building an open source application and it hasn't gone terrible long. Thanks for the instructions. (Still it would be nice if Q32 and 64 builds were made easily available).

User avatar
fmw42
Posts: 22105
Joined: 2007-07-02T17:14:51-07:00
Location: Sunnyvale, California, USA

Re: Q32 HDRI build download?

Post by fmw42 » 2017-03-03T17:45:14-07:00

Not enough computers to build for every possible configuration.

User avatar
fmw42
Posts: 22105
Joined: 2007-07-02T17:14:51-07:00
Location: Sunnyvale, California, USA

Re: Q32 HDRI build download?

Post by fmw42 » 2017-04-06T19:20:45-07:00

Why do you need Q32 HDRI? The standard Q16 HDRI 64-bit binary for windows should do just fine. See http://www.imagemagick.org/script/binar ... hp#windows

Post Reply