PNG loading error in ImageMagick library

Questions and postings pertaining to the development of ImageMagick, feature enhancements, and ImageMagick internals. ImageMagick source code and algorithms are discussed here. Usage questions which are too arcane for the normal user list should also be posted here.
khanhhh90
Authentication code: 6789

PNG loading error in ImageMagick library

Post by khanhhh90 »

I'm trying to understand [the tutorial 16][1] at http://ogldev.atspace.co.uk, which requires the image processing library [ImageMagick][2].
But when I run the tutorial, I encountered an following error:
  • Freeglut: failed to change screen settings
    Error loading textures 'test.png': no decode delegates for this image format 'C:/../appdata/magick-6024a_cIJcw90t-j'@error/constitute.c/ReadImage/552
At the code section:

Code: Select all

try {
        m_pImage = new Magick::Image(m_fileName);
        //m_pImage->write(&m_blob, "RGBA");
    }
    catch (Magick::Error& Error) {
        std::cout << "Error loading texture '" << m_fileName << "': " << Error.what() << std::endl;
        return false;
    }
I searched for google and found out that my ImageMagick library do not have a PNG delegate, but when I checked for the information of ImageMagick library in my machine (Windows 7 64 bit), I see PNG in its delegate lists.
  • Command line: convert -configure
    Result: LIB_VERSION 0x687
    DELEGATES: bzlib, freetype, jpeg, jp2, lcms, png, tiff, x11, xml, wmf, zlib
Could you explain to me this error, thanks so much!
wangdechao
Authentication code: 1151

Re: PNG loading error in ImageMagick library

Post by wangdechao »

I meet this problem as well and I look for the answer in the Internet but it doesn't work.Finally I modify my name of the file in the path of the picture and I fix this problem.Keep the file which is in the path in English even you use the relative path!!