Using ImageMagick portable with Ghistscript portable doesn't work

Questions and postings pertaining to the development of ImageMagick, feature enhancements, and ImageMagick internals. ImageMagick source code and algorithms are discussed here. Usage questions which are too arcane for the normal user list should also be posted here.
LittleKI
Authentication code: 6789

Using ImageMagick portable with Ghistscript portable doesn't work

Post by LittleKI »

Hi,

normally i use portable Software when it's available, so i've tried ImageMagick and Ghostscript portable. The only Tool i want to use is convert.exe to convert PDF to JPG. As i found out i have to edit the delegates.xml. I replaced "@PSDelegate@&quot with the path to the Ghostscript executable (i'm not sure what exe is the right one, so i'be tried all). then i tried convert file.pdf file.jpg, but there was this error message:

Code: Select all

convert.exe: RegistryKeyLookupFailed `CoderModulesPath' @ error/module.c/GetMagi
ckModulePath/662.
convert.exe: no decode delegate for this image format `PDF' @ error/constitute.c
/ReadImage/501.
convert.exe: no images defined `d:\1.jpg' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/
in convert -list delegate i can see that ghostscript portable is used, i can see the path after "pdf<=>eps" and "pdf<=>ps".

maybe it's needs a change in the registry?

LittleKI