Compilation for iOS maintained and updated as October 2015

Questions and postings pertaining to the development of ImageMagick, feature enhancements, and ImageMagick internals. ImageMagick source code and algorithms are discussed here. Usage questions which are too arcane for the normal user list should also be posted here.
drunkensapo
Authentication code: 6789

Compilation for iOS maintained and updated as October 2015

Post by drunkensapo »

Dear all,
I'm glad to let you know that I'm currently developing and maintaining a set of compilation scripts to build Magick and Magick++ on iOS. My work is based on Claudio Marforio's work (https://github.com/marforic/imagemagick_lib_iphone/), but his scripts are outdated and don't include Magick++. In addition I successfully, integrated Magick++ with other libraries (boost, opencv, etc), which took a lot of work and tweaking.
I hope someone could find it useful.
You can find my work at: https://github.com/juan-cardelino/image ... ib_iphone/
Best.
zainoz
Authentication code: 1151

Re: Compilation for iOS maintained and updated as October 2015

Post by zainoz »

Hi drunkensapo,
Thanks for your work. I have this error when compiling your source..

Code: Select all

Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
  "_fftw_cleanup", referenced from:
      _ForwardFourierTransformImage in libMagickCore.a(magick_libMagickCore_6_Q8_la-fourier.o)
      _InverseFourierTransformImage in libMagickCore.a(magick_libMagickCore_6_Q8_la-fourier.o)
  "_fftw_destroy_plan", referenced from:
      _InverseFourierTransform in libMagickCore.a(magick_libMagickCore_6_Q8_la-fourier.o)
      _ForwardFourierTransform in libMagickCore.a(magick_libMagickCore_6_Q8_la-fourier.o)
  "_fftw_execute", referenced from:
      _InverseFourierTransform in libMagickCore.a(magick_libMagickCore_6_Q8_la-fourier.o)
      _ForwardFourierTransform in libMagickCore.a(magick_libMagickCore_6_Q8_la-fourier.o)
  "_fftw_plan_dft_c2r_2d", referenced from:
  "_fftw_plan_dft_r2c_2d", referenced from:
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
Do you have any advice?