Questions and postings pertaining to the development of ImageMagick, feature enhancements, and ImageMagick internals. ImageMagick source code and algorithms are discussed here. Usage questions which are too arcane for the normal user list should also be posted here.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 2016-05-04T10:20:13-07:00
- Authentication code: 1151
to your policy.xml file. For HTTPS, you can also remove support by deleting it from the delegates.xml configuration file.
What do you mean by "it" ?
- Posts: 25131
- Joined: 2007-07-02T17:14:51-07:00
- Authentication code: 1152
- Location: Sunnyvale, California, USA
I have moved this topic. Please read the very top-most post in the Announce forum at viewtopic.php?f=4&t=29599
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10995
- Joined: 2003-05-31T11:32:55-07:00
By "it", we refer to the only record in delegates.xml that refers to https (starts with <delegate decode="https").