PythonMagick license

Questions and postings pertaining to the development of ImageMagick, feature enhancements, and ImageMagick internals. ImageMagick source code and algorithms are discussed here. Usage questions which are too arcane for the normal user list should also be posted here.
AzaToth

PythonMagick license

Post by AzaToth »

The tar file of python magick lacks license information, would it be possible for you to inlcude that?
magick
Site Admin

Re: PythonMagick license

Post by magick »

We'll release a new PythonMagick in a few days with your patches and a license file. Thanks.
AzaToth

Post by AzaToth »

I saw that you have added a 0.7 release, but it strikes me as strange to put it all in a pythonmagick sub directory.
magick
Site Admin

Post by magick »

We're flexible. Repackage the release and post a URL here so we can download or tell us how you would like to restructure it and we re-release with your suggestions.
AzaToth

Post by AzaToth »

magick wrote:We're flexible. Repackage the release and post a URL here so we can download or tell us how you would like to restructure it and we re-release with your suggestions.
Have made a directly buildable package (./configure;make;make install)

see:
http://files.filefront.com/pythonmagick ... einfo.html
magick
Site Admin

Post by magick »

Thanks, we uploaded your build and it will be available sometime tomorrow.
AzaToth

Post by AzaToth »

Whoops, when I packaged the package, I forgot to include the license file, could you add it?