1. Decide if either CMYK or Pantone
2. If Pantone, extract actual color names.
3. Width/height of document
4. More data if available
Name your price!
Do you need consulting from ImageMagick experts and are willing to pay for their expertise? Or are you well versed in ImageMagick and offer paid consulting? If so, post here otherwise post elsewhere for free assistance.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 23675
- Joined: 2007-07-02T17:14:51-07:00
- Authentication code: 1152
- Location: Sunnyvale, California, USA
Imagemagick does not support pantone color names as far as I know.