I need to develop a PHP script to accomplish the following:
1) Web page allows for image file upload. (Browse/Upload button and corresponding field; bonus points if we can do multiple file uploads, like 5-10 fields.)
2) Script creates new directory at specified location, and based on the uploaded filename. Example: Uploaded file is 1001.jpg, a new directory would be created at /home/images/uploads/1001.
3) Script writes original image file to this new directory and changes filename to 1001-ORIG.jpg.
4) Script uses ImageMagick to create three additional resized copies of the original image file. These new image sizes would be 2400x1600 (Needs 300dpi), 1200x800 (Needs 72dpi), and 600x400 (Needs 72dpi). Image ratios should be fine based on the original image dimensions.
5) These would need to be saved as the highest-quality jpegs, with no additional compression or modifications. Bonus points if we can retain the EXIF data.
6) Script writes these new files to the new (/1001/) directory and names them 1001-2400x1600.jpg, 1001-1200x800.jpg, and 1001-600x400.jpg.
7) Script creates one additional copy sized 800x600, watermarks it with a png transparency, and writes it to a different directory.
If interested, please post a reply here or send me a PM with your rate and any other details. Thanks!
Do you need consulting from ImageMagick experts and are willing to pay for their expertise? Or are you well versed in ImageMagick and offer paid consulting? If so, post here otherwise post elsewhere for free assistance.
1 post • Page 1 of 1