Installation of MagickWand for PHP error

Post any defects you find in the released or beta versions of the ImageMagick software here. Include the ImageMagick version, OS, and any command-line required to reproduce the problem. Got a patch for a bug? Post it here.
xampp
Authentication code: 6789

Installation of MagickWand for PHP error

Post by xampp »

Hello, I have a Debian server and need to install MagickWand Extension for PHP.
I downloaded MagickWandForPHP-1.0.8 and followed the instructions in the INSTALL file.
Wand-config If I run the result is: 6.8.3 Q16

phpize is successful
./ configure runs successfully without errors
When I run make errors I get are these:

In file included from / MagickWandForPHP-1.0.8/magickwand.c: 9:
/ MagickWandForPHP-1.0.8/magickwand_inc.h: 22:29: error: wand / MagickWand.h: No such file or directory
In file included from / MagickWandForPHP-1.0.8/magickwand.c: 9:
/ MagickWandForPHP-1.0.8/magickwand_inc.h: 63: error: expected â = â, â, â, â, â, Aasma or â__attribute__â before âMW_zend_register_resourceâ
/ MagickWandForPHP-1.0.8/magickwand_inc.h: 79: error: expected â = â, â, â, â, â, Aasma or â__attribute__â before âMW_zend_fetch_resourceâ
/ MagickWandForPHP-1.0.8/magickwand.c: 13: error: expected â = â, â, â, â, â, Aasma or â__attribute__â before âMW_split_filename_on_periodâ
/ MagickWandForPHP-1.0.8/magickwand.c: 105: error: expected â = â, â, â, â, â, Aasma or â__attribute__â before âMW_read_imageâ
/ MagickWandForPHP-1.0.8/magickwand.c: 342: error: expected â = â, â, â, â, â, Aasma or â__attribute__â before âMW_write_imageâ
/ MagickWandForPHP-1.0.8/magickwand.c: 396: error: expected â = â, â, â, â, â, Aasma or â__attribute__â before âMW_write_imagesâ

And many more errors like these.
I changed MagickWand.h routes for
/usr/local/include/ImageMagick-6.8/wand/MagickWand.h
I reinstalled everything but still not working.
Anybody can help me?

Thank you very much.
xampp
Authentication code: 6789

Re: Installation of MagickWand for PHP error

Post by xampp »

SOLVED
Download ImageMagick-6.8.3-7.zip
wget http://mirror.checkdomain.de/imagemagic ... .8.3-7.zip

Unzip the zip file
unzip ImageMagick-6.8.3-7.zip
cd ImageMagick-6.8.3-7 /
Run. / Configure
run make

Download MagickWandForPHP-1.0.9,
Unzip the file and we run phpize (apt-get install php5-dev)
When we phpize, do a. / Configure
make
And finally tells us that we do a make test.
It tells us that everything has been done correctly and that our library is in the modules folder within MagickWandForPHP-1.0.9.

Run ldconfig-n / MagickWandForPHP-1.0.9/modules
Restart apache and still not run us.

We access / etc/php5/apache2/conf.d / where all the files with extensions (. INI) file and create our new magickwand.ini, which will include the lines:

; Configuration for php imagick module
extension = magickwand.so
restart apache