Installing missing ImageMagick delegate libraries - OSX 10.8

Post any defects you find in the released or beta versions of the ImageMagick software here. Include the ImageMagick version, OS, and any command-line required to reproduce the problem. Got a patch for a bug? Post it here.
corbanb
Authentication code: 6789

Installing missing ImageMagick delegate libraries - OSX 10.8

Post by corbanb »

Hi everyone, I am desperately trying to get liblqr and little-cms to work on OSX as well as ubuntu. I can't seem to find a way to get a build working to running locally or on my server. Surely I am missing something. Below is a link to the SO question I submitted. I'd love any help I could get from you all! Thanks

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1930 ... s-osx-10-8
fmw42
Authentication code: 1152

Re: Installing missing ImageMagick delegate libraries - OSX

Post by fmw42 »

Are you compiling IM from source or just installing the binary. In my experience, installing from source seems to work well. I install all my delegates using MacPorts, then install IM from source. It generally finds Little CMS fine, but one needs to modify the ./configure file to add --with lqr. see http://www.imagemagick.org/script/advan ... lation.php

Here is my ./configure

./configure CPPFLAGS='-I/opt/local/include' LDFLAGS='-L/opt/local/lib' \
--enable-delegate-build --enable-shared --disable-static --disable-opencl \
--with-modules --with-quantum-depth=16 --with-gslib --without-wmf \
--disable-silent-rules --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-openmp --without-pango \
--with-gs-font-dir=/opt/local/share/ghostscript/fonts/ --with-lqr
corbanb
Authentication code: 6789

Re: Installing missing ImageMagick delegate libraries - OSX

Post by corbanb »

Thanks for the insight. I am getting closer now. This has introduced some permission issues that I didn't have when I built IM with homebrew instead of from source. Very odd. But it did install the correct delegates for me! Thanks.