Imagick installed but my 1 & 1 hosting server not loading

Post any defects you find in the released or beta versions of the ImageMagick software here. Include the ImageMagick version, OS, and any command-line required to reproduce the problem. Got a patch for a bug? Post it here.
sibi4586
Authentication code: 6789

server not supporting the installation of Imagick

Post by sibi4586 »

Hai,
I worked within an magento site .In my site there is an option to upload a pdf document and show the preview of pdf file( first page of pdf) using Imagick. But some other issue the pack migrated to new host sever. Then the time of upload action in my site shows an json error message showing , So I debugged and found the issue using firebug that was ” class Imagick is not found “. I pass a token to the server administrator they are saying they installed Imagick module .But So no luck, It not working for me Iam stucked with this issue . is ghostscript can solve my issue . Because Imagick is not installed in my server(checked the help of phpinfo.php) . I need yours valuable assistance . Will you give me yours valuable reply to my mail : sibi4586@gmail.com. Please help as soon as possible. Thanks in advance

Sibin
sibi4586
Authentication code: 6789

Imagick installed but my 1 & 1 hosting server not loading

Post by sibi4586 »

I sucessfully worked with Imagick module in my old hosting server. But I migrated my magento site pack to new 1 & 1 hosting server . So the upload of pdf action showing an error . firebug show it was the issue of Imagick .That is Class Imagick is not found .But we Installed the Imagick and restarted the server [Version: ImageMagick 6.6.0-4 2014-04-04 Q16 | Features: OpenMP ]. But It not loaded and shown on phpinfo.php and also not working the pdf upload action .Therefore showing the same error. what is actual issue. Is that version supports my server. Please help as soon as possible

Thanks in advance
if you have willing to reply
mailto:sibi4586@gmail.com

Sibin

[Mod note: topics merged]
fmw42
Authentication code: 1152

Re: Imagick installed but my 1 & 1 hosting server not loadin

Post by fmw42 »

Imagick is not a product of Imagemagick developers. You should report this on the Imagick forum on this server. I assume you have Imagemagick installed as that is needed by Imagick.