Magick++_Demo 'Unable to read font'...

Post any defects you find in the released or beta versions of the ImageMagick software here. Include the ImageMagick version, OS, and any command-line required to reproduce the problem. Got a patch for a bug? Post it here.
TheProfessor
Authentication code: 6789

Magick++_Demo 'Unable to read font'...

Post by TheProfessor »

I believe this error to be related to my NoDecodeDelegateForThisImageFormat problem here, as I've been trying to resolve it for a few days now to no avail. Either installing the libpng library didn't work or I didn't do it correctly, I have no means of knowing.

I compiled and ran the Magick++ Demo included in the ImageMagick-6.8.9-Q16 installer and I have literally hundreds of errors consisting nearly of "Unable to read..." as well as "Failed to execute command..." and so on.

If anyone can tell me how to get the log of the output I could post it up as well, perhaps if I can resolve this I can resolve my primary error.

Screenshot:
snibgo
Authentication code: 1151

Re: Magick++_Demo 'Unable to read font'...

Post by snibgo »

It is failing to execute gswin32c.exe. This is Ghostscript. Have you installed Ghostscript? If not, then that is the problem. (Well, one of them.)
snibgo's IM pages: im.snibgo.com
TheProfessor
Authentication code: 6789

Re: Magick++_Demo 'Unable to read font'...

Post by TheProfessor »

Nope I don't have it, I managed to solve the linked problem by switching my compiler to Visual Studio's 2010 mode to "Release", I think that might need to be looked into.