Receiving the following Error at all sites

Use this forum for comments, suggestions or problems related to the online ImageMagick Studio web interface @ https://imagemagick.org/MagickStudio.
David Henson
Authentication code: 6789

Receiving the following Error at all sites

Post by David Henson »

Exception 350: keyword length must be 1 - 79 characters `music.png' @ warning/png.c/MagickPNGWarningHandler/1787:
magick
Site Admin

Re: Receiving the following Error at all sites

Post by magick »

Post a URL to your PNG image, music.png. We need to reproduce the problem before we can comment.
David Henson

Post by David Henson »

magick wrote:Post a URL to your PNG image, music.png. We need to reproduce the problem before we can comment.
The image is on my pc, and it isn't a PNG, its a .jpg. I think the trouble tends to be with the ` instead of the '. I tried 4 different images and none of them worked, I got the same result.

ETA: I also got the same results when I used a URL http://www.thetheist.org/music.jpg
magick
Site Admin

Post by magick »

Near the bottom of the Output tab page, click on 'strip image of any comments or profiles'. That will strip the offending key and save your image as PNG. In the mean-time we'll look into ignoring warnings so that the image can save without stripping the metadata.
David Henson

Post by David Henson »

magick wrote:Near the bottom of the Output tab page, click on 'strip image of any comments or profiles'. That will strip the offending key and save your image as PNG. In the mean-time we'll look into ignoring warnings so that the image can save without stripping the metadata.
Thanks for the help.