Problem: MagickDisplayImage()

The MagickWand interface is a new high-level C API interface to ImageMagick core methods. We discourage the use of the core methods and encourage the use of this API instead. Post MagickWand questions, bug reports, and suggestions to this forum.
Strichcode

Problem: MagickDisplayImage()

Post by Strichcode »

Hallo,

i have a problem with MagickDisplayImage().
my image is displayed, but i only see 1/4 of the image at the right corner of my LCD Screen.

Looks like this.
-------------------------------
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |------------ |
| | |
| | |
--------------------------------

Here is the code of my .c file

Code: Select all

#define ThrowWandException(wand)                                                        \
                {                                                                               \
                        char *description;                                                      \
                        ExceptionType severity;                                                 \
                        description=MagickGetException(wand,&severity);                         \
                        (void) fprintf(stderr,"%s %s %ld %s\n",GetMagickModule(),description);  \
                        description =(char *) MagickRelinquishMemory(description);              \
                        exit(-1);                                                               \
                }
int main()
{

MagickBooleanType status;
                MagickWand *magick_wand;

MagickWandGenesis();
                magick_wand=NewMagickWand();

status=MagickReadImage(magick_wand, "/usr/local/src/pod/images/pod_img/7.bmp");
                        if (status == MagickFalse)
                        {
                                ThrowWandException(magick_wand);
                                return 0;
                        }
                        else
                        {
                                MagickDisplayImage(magick_wand, ":0");
                                magick_wand=DestroyMagickWand(magick_wand);
                                MagickWandTerminus();
                                return 1;
                        }
}
It yould be great if somebody could help me out.