converting form tif to dpx 10 log in C wand

The MagickWand interface is a new high-level C API interface to ImageMagick core methods. We discourage the use of the core methods and encourage the use of this API instead. Post MagickWand questions, bug reports, and suggestions to this forum.
jgbas67

converting form tif to dpx 10 log in C wand

Post by jgbas67 »

Hello! I´m trying to convert some images from tif (16 bits linear) to dpx (10 bit log). The problem is that im new here... I´m using C wand, and my program works, but i´ve some doubts. For the moment i´m trying the this:

MagickSetFormat(magickwand, "dpx")
MagickSetDepth(magickwand, 10)

This generates a dpx image, but i´m not sure about the format...
My other question is how to set the dpx properties (like dpx:mp.format) and dpx settings (like reference-black).

thanks in advance!
magick
Site Admin

Re: converting form tif to dpx 10 log in C wand

Post by magick »

jgbas67

Post by jgbas67 »

yes, I´ve red that page, but it explains how to do on the command line. I still don´t know how to do with wand.
I´m developing a C software, so i need to use the wand functions (i found it in the API, but i don´t understand at all...)

thanks!
magick
Site Admin

Post by magick »

Use MagickSetOption(), for example:
  • MagickSetOption(wand,"dpx:television.time.code","10:00:02:15");
jgbas67

Post by jgbas67 »

now my program sets the properties correctly, thanks!
but i still don´t know hoy to set the dpx settings. I´ve red http://www.imagemagick.org/script/comma ... ns.php#set; but i´ve the same problem, i want to do with wand. Some attributes are simple (like MagickSetColorspace), but i can´t found others like set reference white or set display gamma. where can i found this functions?? is it possiible to do with wand?

thanks in advance.