can't find some shared functions

The MagickWand interface is a new high-level C API interface to ImageMagick core methods. We discourage the use of the core methods and encourage the use of this API instead. Post MagickWand questions, bug reports, and suggestions to this forum.
gabrielo

can't find some shared functions

Post by gabrielo »

Hi.

I tried to import some shared functions in Windows, but I can't find it.
I search in CORE_RL_*_.dll libraries, even in *.dll, in the installations path (and their subfolders), but can't find it.

The functions are:

SetCacheView, AcquireCacheNexus, GetPixelCacheArea, PersistCache, SyncCacheNexus, GetCacheNexus, SetCacheNexus, DestroyCoderList, DestroyColorList, Huffman2DEncodeImage, DestroyConfigureList, DestroyConstitute, DestroyDelegateList, DestroyLocaleList, GetLogInfo, DestroyLogList, DestroyMagicList, DestroyMagickList, DestroyRandomReservoir, DistillRandomEvent, AsynchronousDestroyMagickResources, DestroyMagickResources, InitializeMagickResources, DestroySemaphore, InitializeSemaphore, StringToDouble, DestroyTypeList, IsAccessible.

Do any of these functions will be available in a forthcoming new version? Any idea?

Best regards.

--
gabriel
el_supremo

Re: can't find some shared functions

Post by el_supremo »

The functions containing "Cache" do not appear to exist in ImageMagick.
The rest of the functions are from the Wizard's Toolkit, but those I checked appear to be private functions. The public functions are considered to be those which are listed in the documentation at http://www.wizards-toolkit.org/script/api.php.

Pete
Sorry, my ISP shutdown all personal webspace so my MagickWand Examples in C is offline.
See my message in this topic for a link to a zip of all the files.