MorphologyApply available for Wand?

The MagickWand interface is a new high-level C API interface to ImageMagick core methods. We discourage the use of the core methods and encourage the use of this API instead. Post MagickWand questions, bug reports, and suggestions to this forum.
foxyshadis
Authentication code: 8675308

MorphologyApply available for Wand?

Post by foxyshadis »

I would like to use Morphology in my current project, there's some really powerful stuff in it. Is there a MagickWand interface to it yet? I suspect there's not, since I looked over the code.

If not, can you post a short snippet demonstrating how to combine Wand and Core APIs without accidentally leaking memory? I assume it starts with GetImageFromMagickWand, but I'm not sure how to stuff that image back in afterward. Or does this simply return the original pointer and allow APIs to modify the image in-place, with nothing else required in order to go back to using Wand methods on it?
magick
Site Admin

Re: MorphologyApply available for Wand?

Post by magick »

Have you looked at MagickMorphologyImage() @ http://www.imagemagick.org/api/magick-i ... ologyImage?
foxyshadis
Authentication code: 8675308

Re: MorphologyApply available for Wand?

Post by foxyshadis »

Thanks, I did miss that. I added it to my PyMagickWand set.

BTW, there's a problem in the morphology docs: ScaleGeometryKernelInfo doesn't have its signature shown, instead ScaleKernelInfo is listed twice.