using append in vertical and horizontal direction

ImageMagickObject is a Windows COM+ interface to ImageMagick. COM+, Visual Basic, and Delphi users should post to this discussion group.
florian.reischer

using append in vertical and horizontal direction

Post by florian.reischer »

Hello everybody. I am writing a small C# method to create a large image from many small tiles with special naming pattern. Well with using the Process-class of .NET and calling my parameters via the program arguments, everything works (it's the same as being executed in a DOS console). But now i am using the Com-Object and there is a small difference..

Code: Select all

List<object> arguments = new List<object>();
            for (int col = mincol; col <= maxcol; col++)
            {
                arguments.Add("("); //IS THE BRACKET A SINGLE PARAMETER???
                for (int row = minrow; row <= maxrow; row++)
                {
                    arguments.Add(GetSmallImageName(row, col));
                }
                arguments.Add("-append");
                arguments.Add(")"); //IS THE BRACKET A SINGLE PARAMETER???
            }
            arguments.Add(" +append");
            arguments.Add(largeImageName);
            object[] parameters = arguments.ToArray();
            magick.Convert(ref parameters);
Well my problem is that the result is a set of images that are only the vertical large images. So the +append does not work properly.. I think it has something to do with the brackets, are they single parameters as well? You can see the positions in the code where commented with //IS THE BRACKET A SINGLE PARAMETER? Does anyone know how to put the brackets properly?
Thanks in advance!
florian.reischer

Re: using append in vertical and horizontal direction

Post by florian.reischer »

Very stupid problem... the blank in arguments.Add(" +append") remained undetected.. :shock: So the internal parser could not interpret the argument...