Can't modify opacity channel from C++ API

Magick++ is an object-oriented C++ interface to ImageMagick. Use this forum to discuss, make suggestions about, or report bugs concerning Magick++.
drunkensapo
Authentication code: 6789

Can't modify opacity channel from C++ API

Post by drunkensapo »

Dear all,
Can someone comment on this post? I'm still puzzled at the how steep the learning curve is. At this rate, trying to use Magick++ is almost futile, even though I have a strong background both in image processing and in C++ programming.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23915

I'm also having a lot of inconsistencies between how something works on command line (usually perfect) and how it work from C++.
For instance, can someone post a C++ code able to erode an image? Just that.
Thanks in advance.
dlemstra

Re: Can't modify opacity channel from C++ API

Post by dlemstra »

The 'morphology' method is not yet available in Magick++. I am going to add some 'missing' methods to Magick++. I will make sure to also include this method.
.NET + ImageMagick = Magick.NET https://github.com/dlemstra/Magick.NET, @MagickNET, Donate
drunkensapo

Post by drunkensapo »

dlemstra wrote:The 'morphology' method is not yet available in Magick++. I am going to add some 'missing' methods to Magick++. I will make sure to also include this method.
Thanks for the answer. This means that these methods are empty shells at the moment?
Best,
Juan
dlemstra

Post by dlemstra »

Which 'empty' methods are you talking about? You can access the 'ansi c' methods with the namespace MagickCore. Those are the methods that are used by the command line. I will add a morphology method to the Image class of Magick++ that uses the MagickCore method(s).
.NET + ImageMagick = Magick.NET https://github.com/dlemstra/Magick.NET, @MagickNET, Donate