Help UnableToLoadModule IM_MOD_RL_JPEG_.dll

Post any defects you find in the released or beta versions of the ImageMagick software here. Include the ImageMagick version, OS, and any command-line required to reproduce the problem. Got a patch for a bug? Post it here.
luckyfor
Authentication code: 6789

Help UnableToLoadModule IM_MOD_RL_JPEG_.dll

Post by luckyfor »

I get a error when run example first with ImageMagick Php,
Any one help me, I thanks alot

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ImagickException' with message 'UnableToLoadModule `C:\Program Files (x86)\ImageMagick\modules\coders\IM_MOD_RL_JPEG_.dll': The specified module could not be found. @ error/module.c/OpenModule/1282' in E:\xampp\htdocs\zoom-image-tool-online\inc.lude\image\circularize_image.php:5 Stack trace: #0 E:\xampp\htdocs\zoom-image-tool-online\inc.lude\image\circularize_image.php(5): Imagick->__construct('E:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #1 E:\xampp\htdocs\zoom-image-tool-online\inc.lude\screen_image.php(3): include('E:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #2 E:\xampp\htdocs\zoom-image-tool-online\index.php(5): include('E:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in E:\xampp\htdocs\zoom-image-tool-online\inc.lude\image\circularize_image.php on line 5
albertisi
Authentication code: 6789

Re: Help UnableToLoadModule IM_MOD_RL_JPEG_.dll

Post by albertisi »

Hi if you are still having issues, run a dependency walker against your DLL, and see if you are missing additional dependencies.