Debug libs

Magick++ is an object-oriented C++ interface to ImageMagick. Use this forum to discuss, make suggestions about, or report bugs concerning Magick++.
User21
Authentication code: 1152

Debug libs

Post by User21 »

Hello,

After a lot of google and trying out stuff on my own, I'm out of ideas how to make debug libs work.
I downloaded Windows source from: https://www.imagemagick.org/download/wi ... indows.zip

I built the configuration project and then build the solution it created and everything seemed to work, until I started using Color objected. I am getting link errors

Code: Select all

Error	LNK2019	unresolved external symbol "public: __cdecl Magick::Color::Color(unsigned short,unsigned short,unsigned short,unsigned short)" (??0Color@Magick@@QEAA@GGGG@Z) referenced in function "private: static class Magick::Color __cdecl AssetThumbGetter::ArgbToColor(int)" (?ArgbToColor@AssetThumbGetter@celiaps@@CA?AVColor@Magick@@H@Z)
I am adding the libs as additional dependencies to the projects. What's interesting is that it works if I don't use the Color object, but I need it, can't find a workaround to do the task without it.

Any help is appreciated.
snibgo
Authentication code: 1151

Re: Debug libs

Post by snibgo »

I can't guess, but for those that know more than me, it would help if you tell us the version of IM, and the build tools you are using.
snibgo's IM pages: im.snibgo.com
User21

Post by User21 »

If by IM you mean ImageMagick, I'm using the one from the link in the post. For the builds tools I use Visual Studio 2017 with v141 toolset.
User21

Post by User21 »

Apparently noone else encountered a problem like this. Maybe then I'm doing something wrong, but I even tried all the options while building the libs...
If anyone could provide me with working x64 Debug Visual Studio 2017 v141 libs, I'd be grateful.