Problem in convering SVG file

Post any defects you find in the released or beta versions of the ImageMagick software here. Include the ImageMagick version, OS, and any command-line required to reproduce the problem. Got a patch for a bug? Post it here.
naoliv

Problem in convering SVG file

Post by naoliv »

Hi!

We have hit a strange problem with ImageMagick (full problem is available at http://bugs.debian.org/556988, especially at the end).

The problem is:

Code: Select all

convert debian/debian-blueish-wallpaper.svg debian/debian-blueish-wallpaper.png
sh: wmf2eps: command not found
convert: Delegate failed `"wmf2eps" -o "%o" "%i"' @ delegate.c/InvokeDelegate/1060.
convert: unable to open image `/tmp/magick-XXbTU4fX': No such file or directory @ blob.c/OpenBlob/2480.
convert: unable to open file `/tmp/magick-XXbTU4fX': No such file or directory @ constitute.c/ReadImage/569.
convert: missing an image filename `debian/debian-blueish-wallpaper.png' @ convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/2838.
It's a simple convert from svg to png.

Looking in delegates.xml I see:
<delegate decode="svg" command=""wmf2eps" -o "%o" "%i""/>

Is this correct?
ImageMagick version is 6.5.7-8
naoliv

Re: Problem in convering SVG file

Post by naoliv »

We have found it. It was a missing SVG coder. Sorry for the noise.
magick
Site Admin

Re: Problem in convering SVG file

Post by magick »

Do you have built-in support for SVG? Type
  • identify -list format
Hopefully you will get something like
  • SVG SVG rw+ Scalable Vector Graphics (RSVG 2.26.0)
If you do not, make sure the RSVG delegate library is included with the ImageMagick build. Otherise post the output of this command
  • convert -debug all debian-blueish-wallpaper.svg debian-blueish-wallpaper.png
and post a URL where we can download debian-blueish-wallpaper.svg and try to reproduce the problem ourselves.