How do i start with magicwand ?

The MagickWand interface is a new high-level C API interface to ImageMagick core methods. We discourage the use of the core methods and encourage the use of this API instead. Post MagickWand questions, bug reports, and suggestions to this forum.
rwikee
Authentication code: 8675308

How do i start with magicwand ?

Post by rwikee »

I know its very stupid question, but I will be glad if you can help me out.
Where can I download magicwand for c?
Everywhere I can see magicwand for php only. But where can i download the c version?
I have downloaded imagemagick, in that i found a directory called "wand". But if use it then lots of missing header errors are shown. Please tell How do i setup the environment to build applications using magicwand api for my college project.
el_supremo

Re: How do i start with magicwand ?

Post by el_supremo »

When you run the ImageMagick installer there is a dialog in which you can select that it installs the include files. By default it does not install these files and that's probably what's happened to you. Try installing it again.

Pete
Sorry, my ISP shutdown all personal webspace so my MagickWand Examples in C is offline.
See my message in this topic for a link to a zip of all the files.
rwikee
Authentication code: 8675308

Re: How do i start with magicwand ?

Post by rwikee »

Thanks for your guidance. I have installed it. Now I can use it from command line. BUT HERE COMES PROBLEM NO. 2 :D

The Demo programs in magic++ are building with no error, but they are not running. even demo.bat is not executing, it is showing some error and exiting.

Can you suggest me any book or resources about using imagemagick api in c/c++