Convert with fuzz not ideal. Any better alternative to use underlying feature as ROI?

Questions and postings pertaining to the usage of ImageMagick regardless of the interface. This includes the command-line utilities, as well as the C and C++ APIs. Usage questions are like "How do I use ImageMagick to create drop shadows?".
burt46
Authentication code: 1151

Re: Convert with fuzz not ideal. Any better alternative to use underlying feature as ROI?

Post by burt46 »

Thanks for the feedback, i have just fixed it. It is actually the brackets. In windows its necessary to put quote marks around each bracket "(" and ")" or it wont work.

So my final code was

Code: Select all

convert "!infile!" "!infile2!" "(" -clone 0 -blur 0x0.2 -statistic minimum 3x3 -threshold 30%% -negate -morphology open octagon:1 -morphology close octagon:3 ")" -delete 0 -alpha off -compose copy_opacity -composite "!outfile!"
Thanks again for the help.
snibgo
Authentication code: 1151

Re: Convert with fuzz not ideal. Any better alternative to use underlying feature as ROI?

Post by snibgo »

burt46 wrote:In windows its necessary to put quote marks around each bracket "(" and ")" or it wont work.
That's needed only if your convert is inside another parenthesis, such as "for ... ( ... )" or "if ... ( ... )".
snibgo's IM pages: im.snibgo.com