PSD to JPG issues No one has any ideas???

IMagick is a native PHP extension to create and modify images using the ImageMagick API. ImageMagick Studio LLC did not write nor does it maintain the IMagick extension, however, IMagick users are welcome to discuss the extension here.
mcs

PSD to JPG issues No one has any ideas???

Post by mcs »

I am using IM 6.4.0-2-Q16 to convert and bild jpgs for Illustrator and Photoshop files uploaded to a directory on my server. On alot of photoshop files I get a bizarre preview image. The image has white squares or sometimes garbled lines in place of where the image goes. The files are quite often very large that it is building the image from. Others i build just fine. I suspect it has something to do with transparency or effects applied to layers. I am flattening the image and converting to rgb to try and resolve the issue

This is an example image

This is the high res file 89 megs

http://tinyurl.com/6cyzp2

This is the code I have tried (2 versions) same results with both
Latest:
Convert """&Whichfolder&"\"&filename&""" -strip -profile USWebCoatedSWOP.icc -profile sRGB.icc -flatten -thumbnail 250 """&FilePath&"\thumbnails\"&newname&

Previous:
Convert """&Whichfolder&"\"&filename&""" -colorspace rgb -flatten -thumbnail 250 """&FilePath&"\thumbnails\"&newname&

A appreciate anyones feedback as this has plagued me since Photoshop CS 2.0

Thanks