I can't figure it out

Post any defects you find in the released or beta versions of the ImageMagick software here. Include the ImageMagick version, OS, and any command-line required to reproduce the problem. Got a patch for a bug? Post it here.
raingurl
Authentication code: 8675308

I can't figure it out

Post by raingurl »

I keep getting error messages and I can't figure out why its not working. I had this set up on another computer and it was working great (still does) but I just got my laptop back and I want to install it to use my Lightroom. But I keep getting error messages.

Magick: unable to open image `E:\All RainGurl': No such file or directory @ error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2584.
Magick: no decode delegate for this image format `E:\All RainGurl' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/532.
Magick: non-conforming drawing primitive definition `s' @ error/draw.c/DrawImage/3146.
Magick: unable to open image `E:\All RainGurl': No such file or directory @ error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2584.
Magick: no decode delegate for this image format `E:\All RainGurl' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/532.
Magick: non-conforming drawing primitive definition `s' @ error/draw.c/DrawImage/3146.

I don't get what I'm doing different. Can someone help me??
markmarques

Re: I can't figure it out

Post by markmarques »

It seems that in the latter machine the DCRAW delegate executable is not found by IM.

Try to check both the IM path and or the presence of dcraw.exe in the IM directory ...

Another idea would be to check out the "delegate.xml" file regarding the calling of the dcraw exe ...
raingurl

Post by raingurl »

I really appreciate you help but I have no idea what you mean. What steps do I need to do to make these changes?
fmw42
Authentication code: 1152

Post by fmw42 »

As far as I can see, it is not finding image at E:\All RainGurl': No such file or directory, if "All RainGurl" is an image! It has nothing to do with the DCRAW image format. It is possible that you need to do E:\"All RainGurl" if that is the name of the image. The space may make it look like two images.

Please post your command so others can see what you are trying to do.