Screenshot issue with import linux command on enlightenment 17

Questions and postings pertaining to the usage of ImageMagick regardless of the interface. This includes the command-line utilities, as well as the C and C++ APIs. Usage questions are like "How do I use ImageMagick to create drop shadows?".
isis81
Authentication code: 1151

Screenshot issue with import linux command on enlightenment 17

Post by isis81 »

Hello,

I have installed enlightenment 17 on a debian 8 Jessie and I have issues about doing screenshot with import command.

Once I type "import test.png" from a terminal, and after selecting the area with mouse (for example, a mixed area of desktop and terminal at first plane), I get only a dark image of terminal.

I tried with and without "screenshot" module activation but I get the same problem.

Nothing appears in /var/log/Xorg.0.log.

I tried to use a compiled version from http://www.imagemagick.org/ (version7.0.1-9) but it still doesn't work : I get always a dark image representing a terminal which is actually a window located into the background of my desktop when I did the capture. It seems to be a conflict between the overlapping of the different and current windows opened on my desktop.

Moreover, when I am selecting the area to capture with mouse, the edges of rectangle being selected are not drawn.

If anyone could give advice to debug it ?

Thanks