Growing frustrated at the lack (-> NO) options for imagemagick on Android (unless you want something VERY outdated and half broken), I made my own port of the very latest Imagemagick to android. For anyone who needs this, feel free to use it. It will be a lifesaver for you
It is filled with many features:
- Latest stable version, you'll get the latest and greatest features.
- Tons of delegates (the LATEST versions; NONE are outdated)!! (PNG, webp, xml, jpeg, fftw, lcms, lzma, zlib, tiff, bzlib, freetype, openjpeg)
- Optional jmagick support (included are jmagick java files, and patching imagemagick c files at compiletime for android/jmagick support -> all automated)
- Vanilla compilation (you can choose to not have the files patched, works perfectly fine)
- Shared library OR static build, changeable with a simple variable in Application.mk.