Compiling app with ImageMagick on xCode not working

Questions and postings pertaining to the usage of ImageMagick regardless of the interface. This includes the command-line utilities, as well as the C and C++ APIs. Usage questions are like "How do I use ImageMagick to create drop shadows?".
julius
Authentication code: 13

Compiling app with ImageMagick on xCode not working

Post by julius »

I installed ImageMagick through MacPorts. Everything looked to work OK. When I decided to test my app on other computer where imagemagick is not installed. I builded my app and moved it to that computer. And my app is not working. It says that Os X version is not compatible but OS X is the same version on both computers. If I remove everything with imagemagick from my project (don't use imagemagick) everything works on all computers. So how can I compile my app so that ImageMagick headers and libraries would by in my app bundle? I tried to copy them from /opt/local/.... but with no success. Then when trying to compile it it says

Code: Select all

dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libMagick++.5.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/development/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/OGL-cahltqazoqxhrthkxztsqyvvodge/Build/Products/Debug/OGL.app/Contents/MacOS/OGL
  Reason: image not found
(lldb) 

I hope somebody will help me. Thanks in advance.