Convert command from ImageMagick does not work, and saying convert: unable to open image :

Questions and postings pertaining to the usage of ImageMagick regardless of the interface. This includes the command-line utilities, as well as the C and C++ APIs. Usage questions are like "How do I use ImageMagick to create drop shadows?".
fmw42
Authentication code: 1152

Re: Convert command from ImageMagick does not work, and saying convert: unable to open image :

Post by fmw42 »

try

Code: Select all

find / -name in.jpg
and

find / -name in.JPG
You may get lots of permission denied, but it should find the path to the file if it exists.
fmw42

Re: Convert command from ImageMagick does not work, and saying convert: unable to open image :

Post by fmw42 »

As I mentioned in your other post:

try

find / -name in.jpg
and

find / -name in.JPG
You may get lots of permission denied, but it should find the path to the file if it exists.
PleskQuestion

Post by PleskQuestion »

fmw42,

Thanks. I really appreciate your time.

Because of your support, the answer was "/var/www/vhosts/xxxxxx.com/httpdocs/" in order not to receive an error "No such file or directory" in my particular case.

So, like I'm showing in other question, I'm using like below.

[root@server-xxxxxxx-x ~]# mogrify -strip /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxx.com/httpdocs/upload/save_image/*.jpg
fmw42

Post by fmw42 »

Did that work?