Query on PDF and Images.

Questions and postings pertaining to the usage of ImageMagick regardless of the interface. This includes the command-line utilities, as well as the C and C++ APIs. Usage questions are like "How do I use ImageMagick to create drop shadows?".
codebox
Authentication code: 1152

Query on PDF and Images.

Post by codebox »

Query on PDF and Images.

When I Digitally sign PDF documents Acrobat Reader/Adobe Puts a Green Colour Validation Right Tick Mark
as correct when the sign is found okay.

If I zoom that Right tick mark Image as created by Acrobat perhaps, even up to 6400 % in Acrobat reader
the Image does not get blurred and perfectly retain its texture, edges, colour everything.

However, when I use my own office logo or any Image which I have used in Digital Signature and zoom it
its immediately gets distorted and blured. I tried all possibilities to see that its should not get
blur, by increasing DPI etc etc but was not able to solve it.

I tried to search the Acrobat Image Right Tick Mark image file in entire windows Directory to see its
properties etc but even could not find that image also so that I could understand it.

what is to be done so that my image do not get blur even on Zoom. Further can anyone tell me where is the Right Tick Mark Image of Acrobat be found in Computer system

Regards
snibgo
Authentication code: 1151

Re: Query on PDF and Images.

Post by snibgo »

I suppose the tick mark is a vector, not raster, image.
snibgo's IM pages: im.snibgo.com
codebox
Authentication code: 1152

Re: Query on PDF and Images.

Post by codebox »

Yes, perhaps it may be. But where can i see the image file. Is there any WMF or SWG file ? Where it is ?