Questions and postings pertaining to the usage of ImageMagick regardless of the interface. This includes the command-line utilities, as well as the C and C++ APIs. Usage questions are like "How do I use ImageMagick to create drop shadows?".
- Posts: 20
- Joined: 2017-08-29T06:37:37-07:00
- Authentication code: 1151
i have some B&W TIFs like this
All the with on the bottom of the tif has the index-value 1.
Is there an easy way to change this Index to 0?
- Posts: 26383
- Joined: 2007-07-02T17:14:51-07:00
- Authentication code: 1152
- Location: Sunnyvale, California, USA
You cannot edit the color map in the file with ImageMagick.
Perhaps I misunderstand your question. Do you want to change the color map or the pixel color in the image? If the latter, you can change white to some other color.