VS 2010 link error with some methods

Questions and postings pertaining to the development of ImageMagick, feature enhancements, and ImageMagick internals. ImageMagick source code and algorithms are discussed here. Usage questions which are too arcane for the normal user list should also be posted here.
tomcat_exe
Authentication code: 1151

VS 2010 link error with some methods

Post by tomcat_exe »

Hello,

i have successfully compiled image magick (version 6.9.2-6) with visual studio 2010. No errors and no warnings.

Now when i link to magick++.lib and magic.lib i get an unusal link exception that 1 method is not linked.

Error 176 error LNK2001: ""__declspec(dllimport) public: void __cdecl Magick::Image::write(unsigned __int64,unsigned __int64,unsigned __int64,unsigned __int64,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,enum MagickCore::StorageType,void *)" (__imp_?write@Image@Magick@@QEAAX_K000AEBV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@W4StorageType@MagickCore@@PEAX@Z)".

Did i missed a lib? Other methods work and there seems to be only problem with this one method. Signature in header file (Image.h) looks exactly the way i want to use it....
:(

My application is x64 and configuration was set to build a x64 lib.

Please, can someone help me with this issue?

Regards.