basic AOI project (automated optical inspection) - PAID!!!

Do you need consulting from ImageMagick experts and are willing to pay for their expertise? Or are you well versed in ImageMagick and offer paid consulting? If so, post here otherwise post elsewhere for free assistance.
reylon
Authentication code: 6789

basic AOI project (automated optical inspection) - PAID!!!

Post by reylon »

PROJECT: see if I missed to put some components on an assembled piece. WAY TO DO: I take a reference static image picture with a webcam on a model reference piece. After, each assembled piece, I take a static picture with the same webcam in the same position. I have to compare the worked piece picture with the reference image picture of the model to see if I miss to put some pieces (dimension>0,5 centimeters). I used imagemagick and a simple webcam (1,3Mpixel) with a spot light and I obtained a first good result to see differences in red with little errors. Now I need help to write a script that make automatically all the process (from take the picture to the comparing and to the result), understanding (with some tolerance parameter) if the error is a missed piece for give an alarm or if the error is a graphic error. PROBLEM TO SOLVE: I obtained good results with the full screen picture only on the model. In reality the webcam make a picture to the model and to the around area with an angle (the image has been to crop) - When you place the working piece on the support, you have a little position error respect the reference picture position (the two images are to align before the comparing operation).
Is the ImageMagik program the best and the quickly way to solve this problem? Interested people please contact me. I'm looking for an expert for a payed project.
reylon
Authentication code: 6789

Re: basic AOI project (automated optical inspection) - PAID!!!

Post by reylon »

no people can help me?