JqMagick Beta Release - Please reply HERE only!

A plethora of command-line scripts that perform geometric transforms, blurs, sharpens, edging, noise removal, and color manipulations.
fmw42
Authentication code: 1152

Re: JqMagick Beta Release - Please reply HERE only!

Post by fmw42 »

We are working on a JqMagick mini that will be available at some point. I have no clear data, yet for when it will be available.
surao
Authentication code: 6789

Post by surao »

Hi,

Is the Jqmagick source code ready for public release? Looks good as it is now.
Alexander Watzinger

Post by Alexander Watzinger »

Hi, I recently discovered JqMagick and I am quiet impressed. Are there any news about a public code release - can't wait to play with it ;)

Keep up the good work,

Alex
Kembreg

Post by Kembreg »

Hello.
The app looks good but I do not see where I can copy paste imagemagick scripts to have them run.

David
fmw42
Authentication code: 1152

Post by fmw42 »

Kembreg wrote:Hello.
The app looks good but I do not see where I can copy paste imagemagick scripts to have them run.

David

The JqMagick currently has a fixed number of filters folded in. Some are simple IM commands and others are my scripts. There is no direct online way to add more filters with the current implementation. The JqMagick environment allows you to add other custom filters (IM commands or bash shell scripts) and the user document explains how to do that. But that would be on a licensed version that you would get and host yourself.

If you are interested in licensing/purchasing a copy of JqMagick mini, let us know. You can contact me on the forum or via my private email address fmw at alink dot net