Need Image Processing Code

Questions and postings pertaining to the usage of ImageMagick regardless of the interface. This includes the command-line utilities, as well as the C and C++ APIs. Usage questions are like "How do I use ImageMagick to create drop shadows?".
shobhitkapil
Authentication code: 1152

Need Image Processing Code

Post by shobhitkapil »

Hi,

I am using Magick.NET-Q16-x64.dll version - 7.9.2.0.
I have scanned pdf images of Tax bills which are not very much clear for processing through, so before i proceed for OCR using Tesseract i would like to do some Image processing to clean and the image and more readable, I would like to know if any one can suggest the best way of Image processing in c#.net code will be very helpful.
i have all the things ready for extracting information through OCR but having challenge the text is not clear in the images due to which not able to lift all the necessary data from the images.
Any help will be appreciated please explain in detail if possible and if need an sample please let me know i will be able to provide the same.

Thanks
Shobhit
snibgo
Authentication code: 1151

Re: Need Image Processing Code

Post by snibgo »

Please don't multi-post. I have removed your other post.
snibgo's IM pages: im.snibgo.com
fmw42

Post by fmw42 »

It might help is you post and example PDF so we can see what you are up against. See my bash unix shell script, textcleaner and others at my link below. There is a Magick.NET version at https://github.com/dlemstra/FredsImageMagickScripts.NET
shobhitkapil

Post by shobhitkapil »

i clone your code and if i want to run and see the code how could i do that, i want to test the same on my scanned images please let me know.

Thanks
Shobhit