Image Magick constant not defined

PerlMagick is an object-oriented Perl interface to ImageMagick. Use this forum to discuss, make suggestions about, or report bugs concerning PerlMagick.
geppo

Image Magick constant not defined

Post by geppo »

Hi, I'm trying to install Perl Magick on a Windows Server 2003 to be able to use the Bugzilla feature to compress bmp images (convert_uncompressed_images flag).

I have installed Image Magick with no problems, using the installation wizard and ticking the PerlMagick option.

When I check the PerlMagick module using checksetup.pl everything seems fine at first, but at the bottom I get an error:

Code: Select all

Checking for          PerlMagick (any)     ok: found v6.5.4
&Image::Magick::constant not defined. The required ImageMagick libraries are not installed or not installed properly.
END failed--call queue aborted at checksetup.pl line 87, <DATA> chunk 275.
Obviously Bugzilla itself is not happy giving me the following error:

Code: Select all

The new value for convert_uncompressed_images is invalid: Error requiring Image::Magick: 'Can't load 'C:/Perl/site/lib/auto/Image/Magick/Magick.dll' for module Image::Magick: load_file:This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem at C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 202. at (eval 78) line 3 Compilation failed in require at (eval 78) line 3. '.
Any idea?
Many thanks,
G.