how to read pdf with imagemagick

IMagick is a native PHP extension to create and modify images using the ImageMagick API. ImageMagick Studio LLC did not write nor does it maintain the IMagick extension, however, IMagick users are welcome to discuss the extension here.
dryburn.macbook

how to read pdf with imagemagick

Post by dryburn.macbook »

hi im am totally new to this program.

i found out that imagemagick could read pdf's from this link http://www.ubuntugeek.com/howto-crack-p ... sword.html so i downloaded on my macbook but i could figure out how to use it or install it.

so download the one for windows and installed but the program imagemagick cant view pdf'spostscript delegate failed. so then i opened cmd and tried using that but the command

convert pdf_with_password.pdf doesn't work nor does convert saci.pdf (saci is the file name)

so how can i view pdf's with imagemagik?
dryburn.macbook

Re: how to read pdf with imagemagick

hi i installed gostscript and now i can convert pdf files without a password and it works but how do i convert pdf with passwords?? please help me
dryburn.macbook

hello can anyone actually help me??? coz i dont know what to do now
el_supremo

Post by el_supremo »

Despite what that web page says, as far as I am aware, if the file is encrypted then you need to know the password.

Pete
Sorry, my ISP shutdown all personal webspace so my MagickWand Examples in C is offline.
See my message in this topic for a link to a zip of all the files.