Delegate library support not built-in

Questions and postings pertaining to the usage of ImageMagick regardless of the interface. This includes the command-line utilities, as well as the C and C++ APIs. Usage questions are like "How do I use ImageMagick to create drop shadows?".
yazinsai
Authentication code: 13

Delegate library support not built-in

Post by yazinsai »

Hello, I'm using ImageMagick on a shared version of TMDhosting.

I am using a script that obtains the C,M,Y and K channel means from an RGB image. The command I am using to convert the image is shown below:

Code: Select all

convert -verbose "source.jpg" -profile "sRGB_v4_ICC_preference.icc" -profile "Photoshop5DefaultCMYK.icc" "cmyk.a.jpg"
The command didn't fail, but gave me the following warning:
convert: delegate library support not built-in `source.jpg' (LCMS) @ warning/profile.c/ProfileImage/945.
I then read the C,M,Y and K channel means using the command:

Code: Select all

identify -format "%[fx:mean.c]\n%[fx:mean.m]\n%[fx:mean.y]\n%[fx:mean.k]" "cmyk.a.jpg"
However, I noticed that the output values for the CMYK readings were MUCH lower than I expected:
nan
Please let me know what I need to do to fix this with the host. I spent about an hour searching through the forum and found this relevant topic (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14959), but didn't know what to recommend the server support team to do?

Thanks!
When you learn, teach. When you get, give.
- Maya Angelou
fmw42
Authentication code: 1152

Re: Delegate library support not built-in

Post by fmw42 »

convert: delegate library support not built-in `source.jpg' (LCMS) @ warning/profile.c/ProfileImage/945.
It would appear that you are missing LCMS delegate library. You probably need to install that and then reinstall IM.

see
http://www.imagemagick.org/download/delegates/

Do you see lcms listed when you do

convert -list configure | grep -i "delegates"
yazinsai
Authentication code: 13

Re: Delegate library support not built-in

Post by yazinsai »

No, I get the following output:
DELEGATES bzlib fontconfig freetype jpeg jng png rsvg tiff x11 xml wmf zlib
So LCMS is missing then yeah?
When you learn, teach. When you get, give.
- Maya Angelou