Fred's Greenscreen script processing all images in folder

A plethora of command-line scripts that perform geometric transforms, blurs, sharpens, edging, noise removal, and color manipulations.
bulldoz99
Authentication code: 1152

Fred's Greenscreen script processing all images in folder

Post by bulldoz99 »

Hi All,

I have been using IM in Windows environment for few years now but I wanted to use Fred's Greenscreen script so for this purpose I have installed Ubuntu 18.04.4 and installed ImageMagick 7.0.10-6 Q16 x86_64 then set up Greenscreen script and tested all working perfect.
Because I'm new to ubuntu(or any unix OS) I'm not sure how can I run this script to process all jpg files in folder, instead of one image file.

I would like to do something similar to this:
greenscreen.sh -t 22 -a 2000 -s 0 -A 2 -b white *.JPG -set filename:basename "%%[basename]" "%%[filename:basename].jpg

Basicaly I need: run greenscreen.sh all .jpg files in folder and save over original file

I understand that bit in bold I only can use in Windows but I wondering if is possible something similar in ubuntu with Fred's Greenscreen script.

Thanks
Dainius

fmw42

Re: Fred's Greenscreen script processing all images in folder

Post by fmw42 »

bulldoz99 wrote:I'm sorry if I'm wrong. Is this answer meant to be answer to my post: Fred's Greenscreen script processing all images in folder?

fmw42

Re: Fred's Greenscreen script processing all images in folder

Post by fmw42 »

Yes, sorry. I moved it to my forum. It was supposed to be attached to your post. I am not sure how it got attached to the wrong one.

The script is not set up to do that. You have to write a bash shell script "for" loop over all of your input images and call greenscreen within the loop. See https://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/bash-loop-over-file/ for examples.

If you need help with my script or want to discuss this further, message or email me.